Topcon RL-200 1S Single Slope Laser Level
Slope lasers are perhaps the most advanced of all rotating construction lasers. They are used over long working distances, and bring the same accuracy everywhere with extremely exacting slopes.
The RL-200 gives the machine operator a tool to set the desired cross slope and elevation values from the driver seat for improved productivity.
- Wide grade range (up to 25 % slope)
- Up to 100 hours battery life
- Increased working diameter - 1100 m
- Clear graphical display
The RL-200 1S standard package from Topcon is a self-leveling single slope rotary laser used for exterior work.
- RL-200 1S rotary laser
- Dry battery kit or Rechargeable Battery (Depending on package type).
- LS-80L laser detector with the Holder 6 rod clamp
- Hard carrying case
- Quick Clamp Wood/Fiberglass Tripod
- 16' Fiberglass Rod Tenths
Specifications for the RL-200 1S Rotary Laser:
- Laser beam color — Red
- Operating range with laser detector — 3,600' diameter
- Accuracy — 7 Arc second
- Rotation speed — 300/600/900 rpm
- Dry battery kit or Rechargeable battery kit
- Ingress protection rating — IP66 (Equipment is dust tight and protected against heavy jet spray)
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed