shop by Category
- Repairs and Calibration
Repairs and Calibration
We welcome instruments repair and calibration of all types and brands of surveying and construction precision instruments. Our service engineers have been keeping instruments in the field for over thirty-five years.
With full time optical and Laser engineers, along an extensive inventory of parts and the latest troubleshooting, test and calibration equipments, we can provide the best quality thorough repairs with the shortest turn-around time possible:
• 2-4 days turn around time on our In-House Standard/Full service (Excluding part delivery time, if ordered).
• Certificate of Calibration available upon request, and As-Found, As-Left reports
• We honor emergency requests and give them first priority at no extra charge.
• 90 DAYS WARRANTY ON ALL IN-HOUSE INSTRUMENT SERVICE PERFORMED BY PRISM’S ENGINEERING PERSONNEL. 30 DAYS ON CALIBRATION.
Certificates and Training:
- WILD HERBRUGG Switzerland Optical Instruments Certificate of Training 1982.
- SOKKIA optical Instruments Technical Training Certificate of Training 1995.
- Leica Construction Laser Service Certificate of Training 2011
- AGL Construction Lasers and Machine Control Instrument Service Certificate of Training 2000.
- Instrument Qualification, Training and maintenance Certificate of Training 2004
- Process Validation; PVI Implementing Key Requirement for Process Validation 2005
We are equipped and certified to handle most models of all kinds of instruments, such as Topcon, Sokkia, Trimble, Spectra, Nikon, Leica, Northwest, CST Berger, Geomax and many more..
Out of the San Diego Area or just too busy to bring in your instrument? Just Ship it to us, we service instruments shipped to us from all over the U.S.
Ship to:Prism S.C. Systems, Inc.Service DepartmentAttn: Service Department5959 Mission Gorge Rd. Ste 104San Diego, CA 92120